Re: High Performance Linpack

Hi Steffen,

On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 03:57:28PM +0100, Steffen Grunewald wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 03:17:39AM +0000, Jimmy Tang wrote:
> > you should replace blas/atlas with libgoto (hand optimized assembly blas
> > routines) performance with gnu compilers is the same as commercial
> > compilers with the libgoto library for blas operations (for HPL).
>
> Interesting point... anyone willing to share some debian/rules?

I've never built debian packages for either HPL or libgoto, i tend to
compile it up manually (and statically when possible) then i either
share it out over nfs for testing prior to a top500 submission run or I just
rsync it out with a shell script.

Jimmy.

--
Jimmy Tang
Trinity Centre for High Performance Computing,