Re: Update of AMD64 port page for Etch

Frans,

if my memory don't fail gcc 3.4 was the first gcc eable to compile for
amd64 now the reference is clearly obsolete...

Saludos

On 3/21/07, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
Hi,

I've made some changes to the general port page and the AMD64 page in
preparation for Etch. These changes will become active when Etch is
released, but can be previewed at:
http://www.debian.lichtenheld.net/ports/
http://www.debian.lichtenheld.net/ports/amd64/

Please compare these pages to:
http://www.debian.org/ports/
http://www.debian.org/ports/amd64/

Let me know if this is OK or additional changes are needed.

There is one reference to "gcc-3.4" in the section about i386 runtime
support that looks outdated. Maybe a more general text that does not
mention a specific gcc version would be better. Proposals welcome.

Cheers,
FJP

--
Perhaps the depth of
love can be calibrated by the number of different selves that are

							Carl Sagan (Contact)

							Jaime Ochoa Malagón
							Integrated Technology
							Tel: (55) 52 54 26 10