Download Problems

Hello

I am having problems downloading the first ISO for the 64 bit version of debian.  The FTP listings show a file size of around 4.4 Gb but when I download the size is only 376 Mb.  I have tried on 3 different computer systems / networks with the same problem.  I have also tried using many different FTP servers.  The second DVD ISO is downloaded fine and the md5 is also ok.

Bittorent is hopeless, its going to take 53 days to complete and jigdoo thingy is also painfully slow.

Any ideas on this one?

Peter

Peter<at!>m3vts.co.uk