Re: Problems on a asus vintage2 ae-1

On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 01:16:28AM +0100, Leopold Palomo Avellaneda wrote:
> Someone can explain me how is possbile to use a agp video card and the lspci
> doesn't detect?

Could try lspci -M in case there is a bus configuration error somewhere.
Other than that nope I can't think of any way that makes any sense. :)

Of course 2.6.8 had a tendancy not to see nvidia ethernet for some
reason although the driver would load just fine anyhow (it just wouldn't
auto load since nothing could identify the system as having such
hardware).