Re: canon mp150 drivers

On Thursday 25 January 2007 21:55, Seb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been given a Canon MP150 (printer, copier, scanner) and realize that
> it's not listed under the kde printer manager ("add printer" option).
> Googling does show that GNU Linux support for this printer is basically
> non-existent, probably even more so for AMD64.  I'm hoping someone in this
> ng managed to get it working in Debian, probably by using some other
> compatible driver already available.  I'd appreciate some suggestions.
> Thanks.
>

> Cheers,
>
> --
> Seb

I do not know of any free driver, however, the commercial "Turboprint" drivers
support the MP150 (around 30 Euro, www.turboprint.de). I have been using this
software for years and would recommend it without reservation.

There seems to be a solution for the MP110, if you need a free solution, you
could try if it also works for your printer (openprinting.org).

Regards, Clemens

--
>---
Clemens Bergmann