Re: please build core++ and cgal on amd64

On Sat, Jan 20, 2007 at 09:52:37AM +0100, Joachim Reichel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/11/msg00012.html
>
> yes, I'm aware of the non-free buildd network, and both packages have
> already been built on other architectures. But as you can see on
> http://www.buildd.net/ there is currently no machine for non-free/amd64.

It might not list a machine, but that doesn't mean there isn't any.  I
think we have one, but I'm not 100% sure.  The stats it's showing also
don't make any sense at all.

Anyway, it doesn't have "XS-Autobuild: yes" header, nor does it mention
anything in the copyright file that gives me an indication that it's
legal for me to actually upload a binary package.

Please follow the guidelines in the above mail if you want someone to
build it.

Kurt