AMD64 show stoppers

Add your show stopper to this thread...

First on the list is the java browser pluging - the black down java sort-of-works(tm) (not a Debian package)

Next is flash - you can sort of workaround it by using switftfox (comes with bugs)(not a Debian package)

But the biggest problem for me is that there isn't a AMD64 nvu package. The author abandoned it to work on a replacement package, but in the mean time there isn't a good WYSIWYG html editor for web development. (Sorry, but quanta just isn't in the same league and OO makes bloat-code out of clean html).

IMHO etch as a amd64 server is fine - but the Desktop has holes

--
!!!>> INCLUDE ALL TEXT IN TECHNICAL SUPPORT EMAIL REPLIES!!!!!!!
!!!>>Send in plain-text mode - mail with attached GIFs will be rejected <<<!!!

Misdirection is the key to being a good magician. Magicians tell
you they are doing something while they do something quite
different; much like politicians -- except we can afford magicians.
-KPS