Re: java how to

Having installed java from the official debian
repositories (where the plugin is also provided) and
jmol 11 from the jmol web site (and avoided at all
that trick of wajig, into which I badly dropped one
year ago, then uninstalled), I have no trouble.
However, I do not use jmol for the web, just to look
graphicaly at outputs from computational packages.
cheers
francesco pietra

http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux/java2-status/gpg.asc