Re: java

Hi
   It is a nice program you pointed out but I don't have any data for it :)
Just install the sun java packages and select them with update alternatives
as your default java. Well it is that way on my computer. The program run
nicely (the svn version) but as I said, I don't have any molecules to look
at.

Hope it helps
Gudjon

Þann Fimmtudagur 11. janúar 2007 17:06 skrifaði Francesco Pietra: