From: Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com>
To: debian-cd@lists.debian.org; debian-amd64@lists.debian.org; Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:41:57 AM
Subject: Re: Still no AMD 3.1r4 images available

On Tue, Jan 02, 2007 at 10:23:54AM +0100, Jens Seidel wrote:
>Hi,
>
>http://www.debian.org/ports/amd64/ still links to the outdated 3.1r3
>images but refers to 3.1r4. I suggest to build new images.

Apologies - I've started building them more than once during the
Christmas break, but each time there have been problems causing
failures and delays. Starting again now...

Google-bait:       http://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd
  Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Please do NOT contact the mailing
  lists asking us to send them to you.