[D-I] Last chance to update the Installation Guide for Etch

Hello porters,

I've just announced the schedule [1] for the release of the Installation
Guide to be included with the Etch release.

That schedule leaves room for bigger updates until Dec 31 and for minor
ones until Jan 7. This means that if you have any updates you'd like to
get in for your port, there is not much time left.

From Jan 1, please consult before directly committing any updates (or send
patches).

My apologies for not sending out a reminder earlier.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2006/12/msg01492.html