Re: Debian vs Ubuntu for Enterprise Production Servers

I've mainly stuck with Debian as I've figured my way around it, having been
using it since slink, and experimenting more since potato going to sid at
some stage during this period. However I did try out Ubuntu once or twice
when KDE 3.5 was yet to hit sid and was a bit disappointed that a few issues
crept into the stable release, kmail having no pgp support compiled in, the
problem was fixed pretty quickly though. A friend of mine also had the
apt.sources for breezy on a clean install of Dapper which caused a bit of
confusion till I helped him figure out what was happening. These issues would
make me personally lean toward Debian for a server install, but I'm already
pretty biased.