Debian vs Ubuntu for Enterprise Production Servers

Hello all,

I'm not creating a flame war here but I just want to get suggestions
especially from those who administers enterprise production servers.  I
am still confused on what to use in the future.  Can you list some pros
and cons on using either of the two distributions?  Let's base the
comparison between the Dapper Drake LTS and probably the next stable
release for Debian which is Etch.  Also, I am more particular with an
AMD64 architecture.

Thank you.