Re: flash...

libflash-mozplugin ?

----- Original Message ----
From: sigi <dugongs@gmx.de>
To: debian-amd64@lists.debian.org
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 9:05:59 PM
Subject: flash...

Hi,

I know, that there is no real flashplayer for amd64 out there... but
some times ago I had a library installed, that displayed simple
flash-pages on the web - but I forgot it's name, and found nothing via
google anymore...

I think, I got it's name here on this list. It was not gnash or
swf-player - only one little lib, which I had to install, afaik.

Does anybody here now something else besides gnash and swf-player?

Thanks for your help,
sigi.