Re: System freeze

On Monday 30 October 2006 23:03, Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> I recently bought an AMD64x2 dual-core desktop.
>
> The system is running Debian AMD64 SID.
> Unfortunately, I experience system freezes.

I'm seeing this too, not on my AMD64 box, but on my Intel Pentium M laptop
(Dell D610).

I get semi-random freezes, only when in X. Hardware is OK. No binary-only
drivers are being used.

Jan
--
"Contrary to popular belief, penguins are not the salvation of modern
technology.  Neither do they throw parties for the urban proletariat."