Re: OpenOffice.org 2.0.4 64-bit: error opening literature datase and other databses?

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:35:56 +0100,
Kurt Roeckx <kurt@roeckx.be> wrote:

[...]

> What version are you using exactly?  Please use atleast 2.0.4-2.

> Try something like "dpkg -l openoffice.org-writer" to see the version.

I'm using that version, and it's also having problems working with Java.
None of the wizards can launch, clicking on the Tables section in Base
fails with an error saying there's no Java:

SQL Status: S1000
Error code: 1000

No Java installation could be found. Please check your installation!

although in the menu Tools -> Options -> Java, I can see my Sun
Microsystems version of Java listed and the JRE option checked as well.

--
Seb