Re: dq965gf

Hi Dean,

> give it a whirl, see what happens!

Ah... ok! I wouldn't resist it anyway. :)
But I will do it with a Fedora backup :P. Not that I like Fedora that
much... but I need to get the machine working...

> if fedora and ubuntu are installing debian should be fine.
> if a sarge disk wont boot, try a nightly net install disk.

Good hint. I'll try the latest CDs... maybe one of them already has the
2.6.18 kernel, reported to work with these boards.

Since its sort of new hardware, perhaps I should post a report
on my etch installation later? Do you know where should I post it?

Robson