Re: dq965gf

give it a whirl, see what happens!

if fedora and ubuntu are installing debian should be fine.

if a sarge disk wont boot, try a nightly net install disk.

Dean

Robson Francisco de Souza {S} wrote:
Hi,

I just bought an Intel DQ965GF board and was considering whether Etch
could be installed on it. I browse through the Net and all succefull
installations seem to be based either in Fedora Core 6 or, perhaps,
Ubuntu.

I think debian its much more interisting (and use it all the time), but
when this new machine arrives (1 week from now), I need to set it up and
running very fast so, is there any chance a Debian installation will
work?

The machine is a E6600 on an Intel DQ965GF board, 320GB Sata disk and
DVD/RW ATA drives.

Thanks,
Robson