Re: How many CD for install debian on amd64+nvidia ? [sarge]

P|pex <pipes_fazer@yahoo.it> writes:

> Hi
> I need to install AMD64 machine by CDs, because "my
> friends" not have a internet connection (no phone
> line).
>
> how many CD I must download?
>
> thank!

Does it have to be CD? With DVD I would say the first one. With CD is
is very hard to say.

Can your friend bring his system over to your place? Because whatever
subset of CDs you takke you will miss something. Thats just Murphys
Law.

If not then plan for a few round trips to get missing stuff. Look at
apt-zip to download and update a system via sneakernet (you carrying
data around).

MfG
        Goswin