oowriter not recognising graphics in 64 bit

Hi

I've been running OOo 2.0 in a 32bit chroot for some time now and it
works fine.  Our letterhead has a graphic logo which shows and prints
OK.

I installed the 64bit OOo packages from sid recently and they too seemed
work fine.  However, in trying to print an invoice today, I realise the
logo is missing; it is neither shown on screen nor does it print.  I
have another sid system with the 32bit packages in a chroot where the
logo shows up fine on the invoices.

If I save a document under a different name within the 64bit system and
then look at it in 32bit chroot there is no logo but the original doc
still has it.

The logo was originally created in a word template.

Before file a bug report, I wonder if anyone else has seen this?
Alternatively, does anyone have a view on what could be causing this?

Thanks

Clive

--
www.clivemenzies.co.uk ...