Looking fo a special howto

Hi all,

I am looking for a special howto/doc, which I cannot find any more. It was (as
I remember) one of the howtos or docs from the Debian site.

In this site was described, how to configurate a laptop for users. IMO it was
in the "Securing Debian" howto, but I cannot find it any more. There was an
article about "anacron" in it, which I am looking for.

I searched all docs, but could not find the required article.
I also discovered "Debian on the go" (but I think, there is "Debian on the
road", too, istn it ?)

Maybe someone remembers and has a clue !?

Thanks for help !

Best regards

Hans