Re: MB Asus M2N32 SLI Deluxe WiFi Edition and Dedian/GNU

C_Wakefield wrote:
It works!   Thanks Stephen, I knew there would be a way to do this.

Best Regards,
Chris W.

On Thursday 19 October 2006 18:48, Stephen Cormier wrote:
On Thursday 19 October 2006 21:55, C_Wakefield wrote:
Had trouble with the temperature sensors (on-chip k8_temp) until I
realized that the current 2.6.16-2-amd64-k8-smp debian kernel doesn't
have support for it (k8_temp)  so I'm running without knowing the cpu(s)
temperatures.
Try compiling the module in the URL below then with the 2.10.1 version of
lm-sensors/libsensors3 the temperatures will show up in the sensors
command.

http://assembler.cz/download/amd_digital_temp.tar.gz

Stephen

Well, thanks all for your answers. My main concern was about the 2 lans and the wifi ship. Sound is not an issue, would still be nice to have it working, but as long as the rest is working, it's OK.