Re: Gnome 2.16

Le 17.10.2006 08:42:52, antonio giulio a écrit :
See http://www.0d.be/debian/debian-gnome-2.16-status.html,

Ok, gnome 2.16 on Debian is far again:)

I have started to compile it with GARNOME: I got these errors when it
tries to compile freetype-2.1:

config.mk:25: /unix-def.mk: No such file or directory
config.mk:26: /unix-cc.mk: No such file or directory

but in main dir these files exist.

'configure' is launched like this:

When you do make paranoid-install, it installs the libs an dependancies depending of what is already isntalled on your system. If tou apt-get libfreetype6 and libfreety6-dev (at least with sid) there is no need to build freetype from garnome. Maybe it is the best alternative.

I've just built it from garnome 2.16.1
I had some adjustements to do with gst-plugins-good. Please ask if you have some problms there. And I removed gnome-games because I don't use them and I had some build error I difnt manage to fix.

Regards

Jean-Luc