Re: off-site backup

Hi
   Excuse me, this is not amd64 specific I would recommend rdiff-backup. There
is a Debian package and it is simple to set up and has worked perfectly for
me.
http://www.nongnu.org/rdiff-backup/
It works on the same principle  as rsync but some extra routines to make it
simpler like a user and group id tables between computers to preserve owner
information. I have set it up to run over ssh tunnel to other computers as
well as backing up to another hard disk on the same computer.
Hope I'm not boring you with trivial information:)

/Gudjon

Þann Laugardagur 14. október 2006 10:46 skrifaði Joost Kraaijeveld: