Re: google earth does not work after upgrade

Matthias Julius wrote:
Thierry Chatelet <tchatelet@free.fr> writes:

After an upgrade of my sid machine, googleearth and tremulous dont
start any longer. When I try to start them from the menu in KDE, I get
the timeglass for a short time and that's it.

Try to start it from the command line and see if you get any usefull
error message.

Matthias

Thank you for the prompt reply,
I tried the following:
thierry@lvl:~/google-earth$ ./googleearth
./googleearth-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libdrm.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

and then:
thierry@lvl:~/google-earth$ ./googleearth-bin
./googleearth-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

and then:

/usr/local/games/tremulous//tremulous.x86: error while loading shared libraries: libvga.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

So, it seems that the upgrade removed or changed a few things. Can you tell me where those were suppose to be at first? I am not to good at those things, but I see 2 possibilities: either ia32-lib has changed, or since I got a kernel upgrade, it may come from that as well.
If you could flag me the direction to search..
Thierry