Re: Broken applications: Openoffice on AMD64

Hi
   Go to  http://openoffice.debian.net/ and there you will find all
information but I recommend setting up a chroot for openoffice. I have both
chroot and amd64 version of openoffice and the 64 bit crashes sometimes when
opening  doc files. But version 2.0.3 is better than 2.0.2.

/Gudjon

Þann Fimmtudagur 20. júlí 2006 23:15 skrifaði sigi: