Re: Broken applications: Openoffice on AMD64

Adam Stiles wrote:
On Thursday 20 July 2006 14:47, sigi wrote:
I'm using this [64-bit OpenOffice.org] package since it's released, and had
only very few crashes. OOo only crashes while opening some MS-word files - with some
others it has no problem.

Saving documents failed never here - neither on .odt nor .doc-files.
Mostly I use OOo-writer - and that package seems to work very well.

Where can I get the .dsc, .diff and .tar.gz files to build this? I'm running 64-bit Sid.

Just apt-get install openoffice.org