nvidia-glx vs. xserver-common

Hello :)

I have debian testing and  I have upgraded more or less successfully to
xorg 7.0.  If I use X window with "nv" driver, everything seems to work
well.  There is one problem though.

In order to enjoy nvidia accelerated graphics, I need to build nvidia
kernel module and also install nvidia-glx package and this is the
problem. For some reason it got removed during the upgrade.

Now I want it back. But when I mark it with "+" in aptitude, it shows as
broken, because it depends on xserver-common (>=4.0.3).
Ok than, I proceed to xserver-common and now I cannot mark it with "+"
at all. I see it replaces x11-common 1:7.0.22 and xserver-xorg 1:7.0.22
which are both installed. I was not brave enough to try to remove them
first and than install the xserver-common package. Is it the right way
to go?

Still I do not understand this behaviour. Why was nvidia-glx removed?  I
was searching for bug reports but could not find any. So I assume there
must be some explanation (e.g. it is not a bug).

So what is the problem? I think I am missing something. Is there other
place I should look at?

Best regards
Michal

Well, bellow are my sources list just to be complete:

deb http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org etch/updates main contrib non-free

deb http://ftp.debian.cz/debian/ testing main contrib non-free

######################
############ mplayer

#deb http://cyberspace.ucla.edu/marillat/ unstable main
#deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main

deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ sid main
deb http://spello.sscnet.ucla.edu/marillat/ sid main

deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ etch main
deb-src ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ etch main

######### AMD64 unstable nvidia drivers

deb http://people.debian.org/~rdonald/nvidia unstable/amd64/
deb http://people.debian.org/~rdonald/nvidia unstable/all/