mplayer unable to open files

Hi, I'm using mplayer on a 32 bit-chroot, installed from marillat, and
I'm getting the following errors :

igor@compu:~/media/videos$ mplayer gafas.wmv
MPlayer dev-CVS--4.0.3 (C) 2000-2005 MPlayer Team
CPU: Advanced Micro Devices  (Family: 15, Stepping: 2)
Detected cache-line size is 64 bytes
MMX2 supported but disabled
SSE2 supported but disabled
3DNow supported but disabled
3DNowExt supported but disabled
Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX SSE

Failed to open /dev/rtc: No such file or directory (it should be readable by the user.)
Opening joystick device /dev/input/js0
Can't open joystick device /dev/input/js0 : No such file or directory
Can't init input joystick
Setting up LIRC support...
mplayer: could not connect to socket
mplayer: No such file or directory
Failed to open LIRC support.
You will not be able to use your remote control.
Playing  'gafas.wmv'.
File not found: ' 'gafas.wmv''
Failed to open  'gafas.wmv'

Exiting... (End of file)

The strange thing is that I also have gmplayer on
the chroot, but I'm able to browse my home from gmplayer, I'm
using d_chroot with the symlink on both cases...

What could be wrong?

--
Recomiendo Inkscape para hacer gráficos vectoriales
http://www.inkscape.org