Re: libacml.a

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006, Jo Shields wrote:

Bear in mind, however, that the Gaussian license does not allow comparisons with other software, which can lead to your license being revoked for your entire site. See bannedbygaussian.org

Yes, I know. I never do such comparisons in the papers I publish, but I do
them "privately" to choose the best tool for each job. Therefore, I am
interested in results obtained with other packages such as mpqc. While
Gaussian is usually very good, it does not mean it _always_ is the best
choice...

Bye
Giacomo

Giacomo Mulas <gmulas@ca.astro.it>

OSSERVATORIO ASTRONOMICO DI CAGLIARI
Str. 54, Loc. Poggio dei Pini * 09012 Capoterra (CA)

Tel. (OAC): +39 070 71180 248     Fax : +39 070 71180 222
Tel. (UNICA): +39 070 675 4916

"When the storms are raging around you, stay right where you are"
                          (Freddy Mercury)

Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'
risultato non infetto.