asus wifi with Marvell W8300 802.11 Adapter

First I apologize to the list for hijacking other people thread. I thought that changing subject was starting a new thread. Thanks to Martin Bock for letting me know my mistake.
Now my problem:
I have an Asus WL-138G wifi card, with a chipset Marvell W8300 802.11 Adapter V07.  I am runnig Debian amd64 sid . If anyone managed to get this card to work, I would be please to hear from them.

Also: I installed ndiswrapper, on ndiswrapper -l I get:
Installed drivers:
mrv8ka51                driver installed, hardware present

On ifup wlan0 I get:
wlan0: ERROR while getting interface flags: No such device

In etc/interfaces I have
auto wlan0
iface wlan0 inet dhcp
pre-up grep -q ndiswrapper /proc/modules || modprobe ndiswrapper
wireless_mode managed
wireless_keymode restricted
wireless_key1 XXXXXXX
wireless_essid XXXXXX