Re: Picasa

On 6/25/06, Nelson Menezes <nelson@burninghorizons.net> wrote:
Klaus Becker wrote:
> Am Sonntag 28 Mai 2006 10:15 schrieb Nelson Menezes:
>
>> Just to let people know that the new Picasa for Linux from Google
>> (http://picasa.google.com/linux/) works fine in AMD64; just download the
>> .deb from http://picasa.google.com/linux/thanks-deb.html and install it
>> with "dpkg -i --force-architecture <.deb_file>". All you should need is
>> the ia32-libs package installed.
>>

> right, but the fonts are very small. Did you get bigger fonts?
>
> greetings
>
> Klaus
Mmmn, it looks fine here (by "fine" I mean that the fonts look the same
size as the rest of the system). I think Picasa uses libwine internally,
so it might be a setting in your wine configuration. I'm not great at
understanding X/wine fonts, so I wouldn't know where to start looking...

It uses a prepackaged wine, the font size problem should be reported to google.