Re: Problem with dselect

Can anyone explain to me why in amd64 I have the file
/var/cache/apt/available
but not on i386
On both computers I have apt-get version 0.6.44.2

I have updated and done all strange things on two i386 computers but the file
does not appear.

There are currently 953 bug reports on dselect so I would like to make my
report a little bit more specific before sending it.

Regards
Gudjon

Þann Mánudagur 26. júní 2006 19:08 skrifaði Ozzy Lash: