Re: apparent crashes persist.

On Sunday 25 June 2006 12:15, hendrik@topoi.pooq.com wrote:
> Left it running overnight.  9 full passes through memory, *no* faults
> detected.

If you search recent posts on the list, you'll see that I also had problems
with my memory and they were not discovered by memtest. So, as others have
suggested too, maybe its better to open your box, remove memories and try
them one by one for some time. If the problem persists with every single
memory module, then either your memories are OK, or all of them are bad (but
the latter, being such an extreme case, would have been probably detected by
memtest...)

What is ur memory configuration by the way? I remember you said 2G, but is it
2x1G, 4x512M, something else? and what about the manufacturer?

Dimitris