chroot and openoffice

Hi,

I'm using openoffice.org 2.0 in a chroot, and I can't open nfs mounted files.
I get this message :
input/output general error while accessing to /mnt/server/path/file.odt..
(translated from french :)
Server is actualy mounted in /chroot/mnt (automounted), I put a symlink in /.

BTW, I mounted my home partition in the chroot path too and made a
symlink in /, which I guess is a problem because schroot told me it
couldnt chdir to the path. I dealt with it by adding
cd /
before the exec schroot line in do_chroot, which is not very clean to me.

thanks
tom