Re: Which mirror to install etch or sid

thierry wrote:
I am trying to install a box with amd64, using the latest daily build image (ie: downloaded about an hour ago). But I can't get a mirror to work. I get the following message: The specified Debian archive mirror is either not available, or does not have a valid Release file on it. Please try a different mirror.
But all the mirrors give that error. Does anyone knows what to do?
Thanks
Thierry

OOOpss! I forgot to say that I used the netinst iso.
Thierry