monting

Where to find directions for mounting devices with amd64 debian testing kernel
2.6.15-1-amd64-k8-smp? Of course if different from 32 testing.

I am asking that because I inserted a card reader writer (with card inside)
into USB and got it recognized without doing anything else.

I was unused at that, so that unfortunately I did not pay attention enough to
the screen. Now, trying to mount (as root) that device on a newly created
partition /mnt/flash (as I am used to do with debian 32 testing) I
got "already mounted or busy"

ps -eaf
shows, inter alia,
root  7380  19  0 [the time] ? 00:00:00 [scsi_eh_6]
root  7381  19  0 [the same time] ? 00:00:00 [usb-storage]

Unable to trace where the device is mounted - if it reallyis, which frankly i
can not believe . I am not used to shutdown machines with devices mounted.
Under /dev a lot of sda.. sdb.. etc etc Under fstab all md for my parttions
hda for cdrom and fd0 for floppy.

Thanks for helping.

francesco pietra