Re: sources.list ???

Hi,
Lennart> On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 09:35:08PM -0500, Igor TAmara wrote:
Lennart> > Hey, if you want that, just use ion2 or ion3 , nobody will want to touch
Lennart> > your session :) , I use it all the time and is the fastest and
Lennart> > productive I've ever used.  Fast, keyboard friendly and mouse users
Lennart> > refuse to use it ;)
Lennart>
Lennart> How do you make ion understand that sometimes you want windows that are
Lennart> not full screen and are side by side?
Lennart>
(Mod1+F3) _:attach_new({type="WFloatWS"})

then you launch your apps, such as gimp or inkscape.

More info about that and other tricks on
http://modeemi.cs.tut.fi/~tuomov/ion/faq.html

You can look the results on :
http://igor.tamarapatino.org/images/screenshots/ion/Ion_WM.gif

Lennart> Len Sorensen