Re: XGL

Hello Xgl fans,

i will be offline for two days.
I tested my howto on an maschine that had a fresh debian sid install.
compiz created the gconf entries there without problems.
If you have a windows manager in your Xgl session and it is not
metacity then it is compiz.
To force compiz to create the gconf entries use this line in your
already started session (xterm/eterm whatever).
"LD_PRELOAD=/opt/mesa/lib/libGL.so compiz --replace gconf decoration
wobbly fade minimize cube rotate zoom scale move resize place menu
switcher &" all in one line without the quotes.
This will replace your compiz with one started with other options.
The entries get created and everything should work as expected.