Re: Etch security updates

Hi Goswin:

Thank you. It seems that everything is clear. Why then so many questions in
the last few days on this e-mail list about these affairs, with claims of
accidents, such as destroyed 64bit X-system, or other, because of changing
repositories? If I understand you mail, these accidents simply arose from not
following the (standing) indications reported below. Please correct me if
otherwise.

Thanks again while I apologize for shaking the water but from time to time
repetita juvant.

francesco pietra