Re: APC (American Power Conversion) APC BACK-UPS RS 800VA

Antti Pyykko wrote:

On Sat, 13 May 2006, Francesco Pietra wrote:

I have been offered in my country (Italy) APC (American Power Conversion) APC
BACK-UPS RS 800VA

[ snip ]

Has anyone experience with this (or other equipment to the same purpose) for
the type on installation of my project?

I am using that very UPS with my system. I run apcups with it and it works very well. I suggest you forget powerchute and use apcupsd.

Seconded. acpupsd works fine on an AMD64 system.