Re: quiet dual dual-core opteron

That answers my questions -- I just wasn't sure if I had to
meticulously mask out areas for when I reassembled the case or if you
could pretty much just put it back to gether if you sprayed the whole
insides... anyway, I think you answered my question, thanks.

Peter

Quoting Naz Gassiep:

--
Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---