fdisk_and_dbootstrap_problem

Dear Debian Users,

How to do something like:

'debootstrap --arch amd64 sarge /pure64/ http://amd64.debian.net/debian-
amd64/'

without internet connection, i.e from DVD?

I have an 80GB HD with 8 partitions (swap included).
When I boot from DVD, fdisk wants to erase/partition the whole disk ---
it doesn't "see" the partitions that are present.

So I installed Ubuntu for AMD64 on part. No8 and
I want to install Debian Sarge AMD64 on part. No2
without loosing the data on the others
(and I have no connection to the Internet yet).

With the best regards,
Jacek Achremowicz,
Kraków,
POLAND

PS I am completly new to the list.
I had an i386 16MB RAM some time ago with Debian Woody.
It worked perfectly! But the hardware died...