Re: Netinst cd wasn't able to mount itself to fire the installer...

>>Does anyone have any idea how can I install smd64 - Debian in other way
>>( or maybe other install cds or dvds
>>have a different kernel? )
>>

>Have you checked the MD5sum of the ISO against the one on the download
>site?  It might be that the ISO is corrupted.  I don't have the ISO
>image I downloaded anymore so I can't give you a reference.
>
>I hope this is of some small help
>Steve

I checked it and was correct. I had a similar problem with Gentoo LiveCD
for amd64. The system
wan't able to see my SATA disc.. I can still boot from ubuntu ( for
amd64 ) and install Debian from
chroot. But I didn't see any informations how to do this in Debian docs..

Darmowe konta email o pojemnosci 500 MB
        http://www.free.os.pl