Re: Problems with OpenOffice for AMD64

Le Montag 6 März 2006 15:58, Emmanuel Fleury a écrit :
> Emmanuel Fleury wrote:
> > But, why don't you try on the 2.0.2 version (I should try as well) -->
> > http://lwn.net/Articles/172474/
> >
> > 1) wget http://go-oo.org/packages/OOB680/ooo-build-oob680.1.0.tar.gz
>
> Ooops. Old version, sorry -->
> http://go-oo.org/packages/OOB680/ooo-build-oob680.5.0.tar.gz
>
> But, better check the last version on http://go-oo.org/packages/OOB680/
> anyway. :)

Is this possible for Sarge or only for Sid? I suppose only for Sid because:

$ apt-cache search gcj
gcj - The GNU Java compiler
gcj-3.3 - The GNU compiler for Java(TM)
gcj-3.4 - The GNU compiler for Java(TM)
libgcj-common - Java runtime library (common files)
libgcj-dev - Java development headers and static library for use with gcj
libgcj4 - Java runtime library for use with gcj
libgcj4-awt - AWT peer runtime libraries for use with gcj
libgcj4-common - Java runtime library for use with gcj (jar files)
libgcj4-dev - Java development headers and static library for use with gcj
libgcj5 - Java runtime library for use with gcj
libgcj5-awt - AWT peer runtime libraries for use with gcj
libgcj5-common - Java runtime library for use with gcj (jar files)
libgcj5-dev - Java development headers and static library for use with gcj
openoffice.org - OpenOffice.org Office suite version 2.0

and not gcj-4.1

cheers

Klaus