Re: Preparing to give 64 bit a shot again on Gateway laptop

I've been monkeying with i386 for a day and a half now, and I'm still
having fun (pronounced "pain") getting that to work.  Maybe once I
have 32 bit working and documented as to what I had to do I'll give
AMD64 a try again.  Maybe by the time that I get i386 working properly
AMD64 will be fully mature too...  *grin*

At least if I can get all of the hardware functioning in 32bit then
maybe the migration won't be so bad.

Tannon Weber
"Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function."
                                                 --Garrison Keillor