Re: Preparing to give 64 bit a shot again on Gateway laptop

I've been monkeying with i386 for a day and a half now, and I'm still
having fun (pronounced "pain") getting that to work.  Maybe once I
have 32 bit working and documented as to what I had to do I'll give
AMD64 a try again.  Maybe by the time that I get i386 working properly
AMD64 will be fully mature too...  *grin*

At least if I can get all of the hardware functioning in 32bit then
maybe the migration won't be so bad.

Thanks!
--
Tannon Weber