Re: GTK-Libs problems ???

Hans ha scritto:

Hello all,

is there something known with malfunctions with GTK-Libs ? Since my last update, all Programs usinfg this (i.e. xchat, synaptics and a few others) have trouble to show the fonts. This behaviour is only in amd64-systems. My 32-bit-system with the same versions is running clean. If there is no problem known, please tell me. I will then fix the problem with reinstalling the required libs.

Best regards
Hans

Hello Hans,
did you solve your fonts trouble? Please let me to know.

--

	Franco Martelli.

ImoLUG Staff
http://www.imolug.org - info@imolug.org