Re: iTunes in 32bit chroot?

On 1/12/06, Craig Hagerman <craighagerman@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/12/06, Jaime Ochoa Malagón <chptma@gmail.com> wrote:
> > And I suggest try amarok I'm realy enjoy using it...
> > and the pluggin of kxdocker...
>

> Thanks for the suggestion Jaime, amaroK looks nice. I'll give it a try.

It is a good player and comes in handy when you want to listen to just
one song by a particular artist.

> By the way, is there some kind of law that linux apps must have stupid
> names?

Stupid program names are not limited to GNU/Linux.  There is a little
used operating system put out by some company in Redmond, Washington
with a really dumb name.   IIRC they call it windows... how stupid is
that?