Re: Different directories for AMD64 Debian

On Wed, 2006-01-11 at 22:33 +0100, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
> Is my distribution now a real pure 64 bit sys? (Of course except the
> ia32-libs stuff).

Yes.

If you haven't already, read the Debian AMD64 how-to:
https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/21/debian-amd64-howto.html

Lots of useful information and some workarounds for those pieces of
software that remain 32bit only.

Have fun.

--
Adam James <ad@heliosphan.co.uk>

PROOF OF GOD'S EXISTENCE #8:
ARGUMENT FROM MIRACLES
(1) My aunt had cancer.
(2) The doctors gave her all these horrible treatments.
(3) My aunt prayed to God and now she doesn't have cancer.
(4) Therefore, God exists.