Re: Upgrade

On Tue, 2006-01-10 at 22:09 +0100, Nonno wrote:
> Hi,
> I read this message:
> "packages.debian.org is down at the moment due to performance issues.

[...]
> May be the reason I don't get kernel upgrade?

This has nothing to do with access to the Debian package archives, which
are mirrored across the world.

It just means you can't search for package information on the web.
Anyone with a Debian system can get the same (and more) information
using apt-cache, dpkg etc.

--
Adam James <ad@heliosphan.co.uk>

PROOF OF GOD'S EXISTENCE #150:
ARGUMENT FROM THE FOUNDING FATHERS (II)
(1) The Declaration of Independence includes the words "God" and
"Creator".
(2) Only a Christian would include the words "God" and "Creator"!
(3) Therefore this is a Christian Nation.
(4) A Christian Nation couldn't last over 200 years without God's help.
(5) Therefore, God exists.